CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Quick Update

We love Ava and wanted to share a little video of her saying some words. I'm sure that pretty soon we won't be able to keep her quite, but for now we love her talking!

Wow, last time we entered anything Josh had just finished his spring semester and now it has been so long that he is almost done with his summer semester! (Sorry any faithful readers:) So far this summer, we haven't done any traveling, but it has still been fun. Josh has been gone every day from about 9:00 am to 8:00 pm with school and work, so that left the house to me and Ava! YESSSSS! We did miss Josh, but there is something about being the queen of the house:) Beginning this week, though, Josh gets to be home in the morning and we are also SUPER happy for that.

So what did I do all day without a car with an eighteen month old? Play, swim, clean, cook, eat, eat, read, write, among other things. I find that I am happiest when I embrace the role of mother and strive to enjoy even the daily chores. Life is very good right now. We are learning a lot.

0 comments: