CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trip to Arizona

We just returned from a short trip to Beautiful-Arizona-That-I-Miss, to see off Elder Kishpaugh III. (He is the third Kishpaugh boy to serve.) Our trips there are always too short, but it was fun and crammed full of stuff to do: family birthday parties, dinners, swimming, family pictures, missionary brunches, tons of yummy junk food, and late nights. Sadly, I wasn't able to fit in visiting with quite a few people I thought I would be able to visit so that is sad :o(. But it was fun and, of course, we always come back :o)! So here are some pics:

We actually were not present during this picture; they just sent it to us: Elder Cameron D. Kishpaugh to serve in the Maryland Baltimore mission.

Josh and his brother, Jason, contributing to the musicality of the trip. Lovely!

Josh and his three siblings, Jason, Cameron, and Aleese, together for the last time for two years

Yay, I had a birthday and Josh's awesome family threw me a combined party with Josh's cousin, Porter, who turned six two days after my birthday:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Happy birthday again, Katie! That's a lovely inhaling picture. I liked your story about it raining candy, too. It was fun seeing you guys when you were here!

Marisa and Rob said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!! Looks like you guys had fun in Arizona!! :)